[MARMAM] Student hotel rooms available for IMCC 2

Katheryn Patterson katherynpatterson at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 08:32:02 PST 2011

Dear All,

 block of hotel rooms has been reserved for student registrants at the
Best Western Inner Harbour Hotel in Victoria, British Columbia, for those attending the Second International Marine Conservation Congress, May 14 -18, 2011 (http://www.conbio.org/IMCC2011/).  Each room is equipped with both a refrigerator and microwave, and discounted prices include a daily continental breakfast.

These rooms are expected to go fast so make sure you reserve yours today!!

      Best Western Inner Harbour Hotel

412 Quebec Street

Victoria, British Columbia, V8V 1W5

1-888-383-2378,
Direct Phone: 250-384-5122; Fax: 250-384-5113

Room rates: $152 single studio (1 bed)/double (2 beds), $182 bedroom suite (2 beds)

The Best Western Inner Harbour Hotel is situated in downtown Victoria’s
best location, at the beautiful Inner Harbour, just a short stroll from
many of the city’s best highlights, including the majestic Parliament
Buildings, the award-winning Royal BC Museum,
 Beacon Hill Park and Fisherman's Wharf.

All our hotel rooms are 100% non-smoking and offer the added conveniences of a fridge, microwave & private balcony.

We offer delicious daily complimentary continental breakfast, free gated
 parking and various recreational amenities, including our large indoor
whirlpool and seasonal outdoor pool.

Cheers,

Katheryn

Katheryn W. Patterson

International Marine Conservation Congress

Student Committee Chair
Email: kpatter3 at gmu.edu