[MARMAM] Marine mammal biology, behaviour & welfare seminar

Sabrina Brando sbrando at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 27 08:55:52 PST 2011

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

We are happy to announce a 3-day seminar hosted by the Harderwijk Dolfinarium on marine mammal biology, behaviour & welfare.

The main theme and aim of this seminar is to discuss and investigate together:
"How do we translate and use the information from wild animals and their environments, and
the knowledge we gained through science to improve captive marine mammal welfare?"

We have a variety of international speakers and many different topics.

We are still working on the program but you can find some info already by clicking the link.

http://www.animalconcepts.eu/AnimalConcepts/Events/Entries/2012/3/19_Marine_Mammal_Biology%2C_Behaviour_%26_Welfare_-_Harderwijk%2C_The_Netherlands.html

Thank you for helping us advertise this seminar by sending it to people you think will be interested.

Happy holidays and a great & healthy 2012!

Sabrina Brando

AnimalConcepts
Sabrina Brando
www.animalconcepts.eu
sbrando at animalconcepts.eu
+31633008373

"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it" - Albert Schweitzer

CHANGE HABITS, NOT HABITATS