[MARMAM] Requesting Books, Journals, and Reprints on Marine Mammals

Sclymene at aol.com Sclymene at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 06:43:24 PST 2011

Requesting Books, Journals, and Reprints on Marine Mammals

¡VIVA Vaquita! is collecting hardcopy marine mammal literature that may not
be used much anymore.   We will distribute it to colleagues who can most
effectively put it to use. We can scan literature and replace paper copies
with PDF copies.   Money raised from this effort will be used directly in
research, conservation, and public awareness efforts directed at the vaquita (
Phocoena sinus), seen by many as the World’s most endangered marine mammal
species.

¡VIVA Vaquita! <http://www.vivavaquita.org> is a collaboration of concerned
researchers and educators from three 501(3)c nonprofit organizations: Cetos
Research Organization, Save The Whales, and the American Cetacean Society.
 Ultimately, we aim to help save the vaquita from extinction.

Donations are tax-deductible.   If you have any books or other literature
that you might be willing to donate or sell to us, please contact us.   We
can pay for postage, and may even be able to arrange pick up. Thank you.

Thomas A. Jefferson, Ph.D.
¡VIVA Vaquita!
13037 Yerba Valley Way
Lakeside, CA 92040