[MARMAM] Recent publication: Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment of the Galápagos Islands

Daniel Palacios Daniel.Palacios at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 22 13:11:58 PDT 2011

MARMAM readers may be interested in the following chapter that appeared recently as part of the WWF/CI Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment for the Galápagos Islands:

Palacios, D.M., Salazar, S.K., Vargas, F.H. 2011. Galápagos Marine Vertebrates: Responses to Environmental Variability and Potential Impacts of Climate Change. Pages 69-80 In Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment of the Galápagos Islands. Eds. I. Larrea and G. Di Carlo. WWF and Conservation International, USA.

Please contact me at this email address for PDF reprints.

Daniel M. Palacios, Ph.D.
Research Oceanographer (JIMAR)
NOAA/NMFS/Southwest Fisheries Science Center
Environmental Research Division
1352 Lighthouse Avenue
Pacific Grove, CA 93950-2097

voice: (831) 658-3203