[MARMAM] Two weeks until early bird registration deadline: introductory distance sampling workshop Tampa FL 3-6 December after marine mammal conference

Eric Rexstad ericr at mcs.st-and.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 07:47:19 PDT 2011

Please remember the early registration deadline for the Tampa
introductory distance sampling workshop is 1 September.  Please complete
your registration by that date so we know how many participants we will
have (and so we can pay the venue deposit for the Marriott Tampa
Westshore where the workshop will be held (immediately following the
marine mammal conference).

Please visit the workshop website
(http://www.ruwpa.st-and.ac.uk/distance.workshops/floridaoverview.html)
follow the Registration link at the top of the page to a) fill out a
registration form in Word, b) follow link in the form to the St.
Andrews storefront to pay your registration fee, c) complete a
supplemental information sheet so we know your interests, and optionally
d) follow a link to the hotel if you wish to register for guest rooms
while attending the workshop.

--
Eric Rexstad
Research Unit for Wildlife Population Assessment