[MARMAM] DCLDE tutorial updates

sara.heimlich Sara.Heimlich at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 2 11:47:46 PDT 2011

The DCLDE one-day tutorials on August 21, just proceeding the 4-day
workshop, have been more popular than anticipated. We have had to limit
attendance to 40 participants for each tutorial.

*An introduction to detection, classification and localization*
*(*Mellinger,  Klinck, Roch and Nosal) is *now FULL*.  To get on the
wait list, contact Oregon State University either through the workshop
registration page
https://secure.oregonstate.edu/ocs/register.php?event=467
<https://secure.oregonstate.edu/ocs/register.php?event=467>,or by email
to _conferences[at]oregonstate.edu_ You may also send a request
toinfo[@] bioacoustics.us <mailto:info[@]%20bioacoustics.us>

<mailto:info[@]%20bioacoustics.us>

*An introduction to density estimation (***Thomas, Marques, Harris) is
just over half full and remains open to reservantion through the
registration page https://secure.oregonstate.edu
/ocs/register.php?event=467
<https://secure.oregonstate.edu/ocs/register.php?event=467><https://secure.oregonstate.edu/ocs/register.php?event=467>,or
by email to _conferences[at]oregonstate.edu_ You may also send a request
toinfo[@] bioacoustics.us <mailto:info[@]%20bioacoustics.us>

Cheers-

Sara

<mailto:info[@]%20bioacoustics.us>