[MARMAM] Marine Mammal Observer - Work opportunity
Sebastian von Lueders - EPI
Sebastian at epi.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 02:04:36 PDT 2011
Exploration Partners International Australia PTY Ltd is happy to announce that we are looking for experienced MMOs/MFOs based in Australia and New Zealand. We have over 20 years' experience in the offshore seismic industry providing services including technical, health/safety and environmental consultancy.
As we have seen a high level of growth we will be requiring further manpower to handle our demand in the South Pacific regions.
If you are interested in working with a professional and dynamic team please forward your CV and cover letter to us.
You will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Academic background in Biology or relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Offshore survival and medical certificates including HUET
- Familiar with the Australian EPBC Act Policy Statement 2.1: The guidelines for the interaction between whales and offshore seismic.
- Monitor and record Marine Mammal activity for our clients.
- Monitor and assess Contractor HSE procedures and processes in relation to Marine Mammals
- Ensure all procedures in relation to Marine Mammals conform to Australia "EPBC Act Policy Statement 2.1 - Interaction between offshore seismic exploration and whales\" and other such regulations and mitigation measures as may apply
- Provide MMO training to vessel crew members as appropriate.
- Recording and reporting of of Marine Mammal sightings and activity
Sebastian von Lueders MSc., MEIANZ
Exploration Partners International
E: sebastian at epi.co.uk<mailto:sebastian at epi.co.uk>
Exploration Partners International Limited
25 High Street
Tel: +44 (0) 8702 40 66 99
Registered in England: 2222563
Registered address: 7-9 The Avenue, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3YA
VAT No. GB 458 8566 86
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MARMAM