[MARMAM] Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) training course in Southern California

Julie Oswald oswald.jn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:36:40 PDT 2011

Bio-Waves, Inc., a small marine bio-acoustic research company located in
southern California, is developing a Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM)
training course.  This course will combine theoretical instruction with
hands-on demonstration to give participants a working knowledge of towed
array hardware, software, data collection and data management.  In order to
best tailor this course to the needs of the community, we have prepared a
brief (9 question) survey and would be most grateful for responses from
those interested.   To access the survey, please go to
https://eyhsandiego.wufoo.com/forms/pam-training-course-questionnaire/

 We plan to offer our first PAM training course during early fall 2011.  If
you have any questions or would like more information, please don't hesitate
to contact Liz Ferguson (eferguson at bio-waves.net) or Julie Oswald (
julie.oswald at bio-waves.net).

 Thank you for your time.

Julie Oswald, PhD
Bio-Waves, Inc.
517 Cornish Drive,
Encinitas, CA 92024
julie.oswald at bio-waves.net
www.bio-waves.net

--
"If you have the desire for knowledge and the power to give it physical
expression, go out and explore"

           -Apsley Cherry-Garrard