[MARMAM] Photo of Harbour Porpoise

Val Rajasaar viridis at online.ee
Tue Apr 19 10:16:15 PDT 2011

Parallel thinking !!!

I'm looking for possibilities helping me to reproduce a Harbour Porpoise
for a museum exhibition. Our wildlife arts' studio is willing to buy raw
fiberglass casts if anyone has got forms (taken from an original) and
also detail photos. Idea is to build a Harbour Porpoise modelling it
actually by sculptors and casting later in fiberglass, ending with
museum-quality reproduction in 1:1 accuracy.
Going to build an Ice Age exhibition in Estonia and The Baltic Sea
diorama can't be good without a Phocoena. All information welcome.

Thanks!
Val Rajasaar
NGO Studio Viridis Nature Education
Tallinn, Estonia