[MARMAM] Volunteers needed for seal rehabilitation centre Pieterburen, the Netherlands

Nynke Osinga nynke at zeehondencreche.nl
Wed Oct 6 01:18:23 PDT 2010

The Seal Rehabilitation and Research Centre (SRRC) in Pieterburen, the
Netherlands, is looking for:

*Enthusiastic volunteers who are experienced in animal husbandry.*

The seals in the rehabilitation centre need intensive care treatment due
to their health problems (mostly lungworm infections). We are looking
for enthusiastic volunteers who will work together with the SRRC staff
in the seals care department. The SRRC is expecting many seals to be
admitted during this coming winter season.

If you have experience with animal husbandry, and you are available in
this coming winter, please send a letter to the SRRC
(info at zeehondencreche.nl).

We require a minimum period of six weeks, but prefer a longer period. We
offer food and accommodation at the centre and the chance to work with
seals in a motivated group of international colleagues.

Seal Rehabilitation and Research Centre
Hoofdstraat 94a
9968 AG  PIETERBUREN
The Netherlands