[MARMAM] NPRB 2011 RFP released

Carrie Eischens nprb at rill.nprb.org
Tue Oct 12 16:30:56 PDT 2010

Please distribute (apologies for cross-postings).

Dear Colleagues,

The North Pacific Research Board announces the release of its regular 2011 Request for Proposals (RFP). Total funds available for
the 2011 RFP is $3.55 million. Please consult the 2011 RFP and the NPRB Science Plan for further details on this year's research
priorities.

Proposals must be submitted online in accordance with instructions in the RFP. Online submission will be available from early
November 2010 to December 10, 2010. The deadline for proposal submission is 4 p.m. (Alaska time), December 10, 2010.

For more information visit our website at:
http://x.jango20.com/y.z?l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nprb.org%2Fproposals%2Fcurrent_rfp.html&e=4363&j=253347577

We look forward to receiving your proposals. Please distribute this notice widely,

Cheers,

Carrie

Carrie Eischens, Ph.D.

Program Manager

North Pacific Research Board

1007 West 3rd Ave

Anchorage, AK 99501

907-644-6712

*You have received this message because your email has been among those compiled for: North Pacific Research Board, COSEE, AOOS and
the Alaska SeaLife Center listservs.

This e-mail was sent by North Pacific Research Board, located at 1007 W 3rd Ave, Ste 100, Anchorage, Alaska  99501 (USA). To
receive no further e-mails, please reply to this e-mail with "unlist" in the Subject line.