[MARMAM] American Cetacean Society Conference Program

Cheryl M. McCormick c.mccormick at acsonline.org
Fri Nov 5 09:50:30 PDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

The final program for the American Cetacean Society's 12th International
Conference, which will be held at the Embassy Suites in Monterey, CA,
November 12th-14th, is available at the ACS website at www.acsonline.org.

I think you will find the program intellectually stimulating, very
forward-looking in scope, and an excellent opportunity to network among
friends and colleagues.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Hope to see you there!

Cheryl

Cheryl M. McCormick, Ph.D.
Executive Director
American Cetacean Society
P.O. Box 1391
San Pedro, CA  90733-1391
(310) 548-6279 (office)
(310) 293-4613 (mobile)
c.mccormick at acsonline.org

"People protect what they love."  Jacques Cousteau (1910-1997)