[MARMAM] University affiliation request

CDSWhale cdswhale at worldonline.co.za
Thu May 27 03:27:53 PDT 2010

University affiliation request

Marmammars, especially staff at European Universities, the Centre for Dolphin Studies is trying to establish a PhD study on the development and impact of seal tourism in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa.

We have identified a PhD student who is interested in undertaking this study, but she needs to be registered for her PhD at an European University. Consequently, we are looking for a person, University, who would be willing to partner us in this programme.

If anyone is interested, please contact me

Vic Cockcroft

Centre for Dolphin Studies

 info at dolphinstudies.co.za

cdswhale at worldonline.co.za