[MARMAM] Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill

Adriana Bejarano bejaranoac at gmail.com
Tue May 25 08:39:23 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I want to thank those of you who provided links, pds, citations, comments,
unpublished reviews, etc… to this important project. A draft of the document
has been submitted to the trustees, and it is at their discretion the
release of the bibliographic summary. However, I want to share with the
MARMAM community the pdfs shared by members (note: not all related to marine
mammals).

The pdfs can be downloaded from the MARAM folder found here
http://www.researchplanning.com/downloads/

Username:       anonymous

Password:        anonymous

For those interested, the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
has made available a couple of journal issues related to oil spills

http://www.setacjournals.org/view/0/virtualissueoilspills.html

http://www.setacjournals.org/view/0/ieamfeaturedoilspills.html

SETAC will make available other oil spill–related articles within the next
few days.

Many thanks,

*Adriana C. Bejarano, PhD***

Research Planning, Inc.