[MARMAM] AESS 2010 Meeting Proposal Extension: New Deadline Apr 15

Wallace, Richard rwallace at ursinus.edu
Wed Mar 31 05:23:48 PDT 2010

Dear Marmam folks:

The Association for Environmental Studies and Sciences (AESS) has extended the deadline for submission of abstracts for its annual meeting in Portland, Oregon in June. The new deadline is April 15th. We would be delighted at your presence in Portland, and hope you will take advantage of this extension to propose an oral or poster presentation. More information is in the e-mail below.

Apologies for cross-postings!

Cheers,

Rich Wallace
Ursinus College