[MARMAM] Conference Passive 2010

Philippe Courmontagne philippe.courmontagne at isen.fr
Fri Mar 26 02:37:51 PDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

Sorry for the duplicates!

The second edition of the PASSIVE workshop(http://passive2010.seatechweek.com/), sponsored by IEEE/OES, will take place in Brest from June 23 to 25 during the umbrella conference Sea Tech Week 2010 (http://2010.seatechweek.com/) set for the whole week (21-25 June, 2010). An exhibition, on the Oceanic Engineering at large, will also take place during the week. So far the conference center, Le Quartz has already started booking the booth and it sounds like a large participation is foreseen.

We expect many participants during this week and you will be welcome among them. Nevertheless, I am asking you to disseminate the information as widely as possible through your own distribution list. And, of course, to submit an abstract (the deadline set on April, 2 is fast approaching).

The website contains all relevant information, except for the cost which is not yet set but will be comparable to the one we had in 2008 (range 200 €-250 €)

I hope to see all of you again for another great meeting.

All the best,

P. Courmontagne