[MARMAM] abstract submissions for the Fourth International Science Symposium on Bio-logging are now being accepted

Karen.Evans at csiro.au Karen.Evans at csiro.au
Sun Mar 21 20:35:35 PDT 2010

Dear all,
Abstract submissions for oral and poster presentations at the Fourth International Science Symposium on Bio-logging in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, March 14-18 2011 are now being accepted.

Visit our website at www.cmar.csiro.au/biologging4 to find out all you need to know about Bio-logging 4. Click on our abstract submission page for details on how you can submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation.

Students, Bio-logging 4 will be offering student travel grants and student prizes for the best oral presentation and best poster presentation. Don't forget to submit applications for one or both with your abstracts.

Sponsors and trade exhibitors, please have a look at our sponsorship and trade exhibits page for attractive packages for sponsoring and exhibiting at Bio-logging 4.

Keep up to date with announcements via our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=200360067357

Any queries/problems/suggestions please email us at: bio-loggingIV at csiro.au

Don't forget to tell others about participating in Bio-logging 4 - we look forward to seeing you in Hobart in March 2011!

Karen Evans

On behalf of the Steering and Organising Committees for the Fourth International Science Symposium on Bio-logging.