[MARMAM] Sound Analysis Workshop, Cornell, NY, March 15-19, 2010

Liz D. Rowland edr6 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 5 07:59:21 PST 2010

We have one vacancy for our Sound Analysis Workshop which will take place between March 15th and 19th, 2001, at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, Ithaca, NY. The workshop focuses on sound spectrogram analysis techniques and how they can be applied to biological research. The cost is $1,300, but there is a discounted rate of $1,040 for students. Please read more here  http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/workshop (most of the details are on a pdf that is linked to on this page). Please contact Liz Rowland, edr6 at cornell.edu<mailto:edr6 at cornell.edu>, Tel: (607) 254-2127 if you are interested.