[MARMAM] Literature Request: Marine Mammal Marks in Ocean Sediment

Lora L Reeve lreeve at hawaii.edu
Sun Jun 27 09:12:08 PDT 2010

Aloha All:
As part of my graduate work, I am writing a review paper on marks left in ocean sediment by marine mammal activities (demonstrated or hypothesized), such as foraging.  This could be cetaceans, pinnipeds, or sirenians.  The marks usually are long pursuit tracks, round pockmarks, or troughs, but may be other shapes, as well.
The literature is pretty scarce.  I have a few previous articles, but I am looking for anything else that might be out there.  If anyone is willing to share information of any sort, whether published, manuscript, or anecdotal, please send it, in .pdf format if possible, to Lora Reeve at
lreeve at hawaii.edu
Mahalo nui!
Lora

Lora L Nordtvedt Reeve, MBA