[MARMAM] Any Baleen Whale photos from Azores Archipelago?

João Vaz joo.vaz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 03:24:41 PDT 2010

We have been developing a photo ID catalogue for Baleen Whales sited around
the Azores archipelago since 2000, mainly from offshore Faial and Pico
islands. Species most sited are Fin, Sei and Blue Whales, although we've
also identified some Humpback, Minke and Bride Whales has well.

We are reaching you in the attempt to collect some more individual photos,
in order to find re-sightings from past years and other locations in the
archipelago.
If you have any Baleen photos taken in a known date and location, we would
appreciate if you could send them (with good quality) to *blue.wha at gmail.com
.

*A photo request poster can be seen here
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?58c8f39a3e.jpg, for more detailed
info.

Best regards.

--
}»(((o_)

João Vaz Medeiros
Master in Marine Ecology and Conservation
IMAR/DOP internship