[MARMAM] MMO's required for mid-August in Nicaragua

Hans Vink HVink at atlasgroup.nl
Wed Jul 14 07:54:33 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm looking for MMO's to work on a 3D streamer project starting
mid-August in Nicaragua. We have been selected to provide all QC
personnel which includes MMO's. Mobilisation will most likely be in
Houston area, project is set to last for approximately four months,
rotation to be determined. Personnel is required to have a JNCC MMO
certificate and to be a resident of Central / North America.

Day rate will be 750 USD / day.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP and reply with your
latest CV attached.

I look forward to hear from you

Best regards,

Hans Vink