[MARMAM] Assistance Needed: Id of Cetacean Bones

alesha naranjit alesha_r_n at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 05:17:51 PDT 2010

The Cetacean Conservation and Research Organization (CCARO) in
Trinidad and Tobago is currently examining local cetacean bone specimens as
part of our effort to create a species list for the country. We would
appreciate some help confirming the species IDs of these specimens.

In total there are 6 skulls, a vertebra and 5 other
bones which were in storage with one of the skulls (it is uncertain whether
they are from the same animal or not). If you are interested in assisting please contact me and I will provide you with photographs of each specimen (from several angles) and other information as necessary.

Thanks for your consideration and looking forward to your
reply.

Alësha

Alësha Naranjit

Director

Cetacean Conservation and Research Organization

Telephone: (868) 391-4745

Website: www.ccaro.org