[MARMAM] We are looking for research assistants for Seal Research in Iceland

Sandra Granquist sandra at veidimal.is
Thu Jan 28 03:53:31 PST 2010

Hello, I would like to post this message on your post list. Please let me
know if there is any problems and that you are able to post this message!

Best regards

Sandra Granquist

Assistant for Seal Research in Iceland

The Icelandic Seal Center in Hvammstangi, North West Iceland and the
Institute of Freshwater Fisheries are looking for research assistants for
the summer of 2010. The work will consist of assisting in research on
ecology and ethology of seals. It is necessary that the applicant in concern
has a driver's license and preferably has finished at least a B.Sc degree in
biology. For further information, please contact Sandra Granquist on
sandra at veidimal.is

You are also welcome to visit www.selasetur.is andwww.veidimal.is