[MARMAM] Dispersive Bowhead up calls

Mohammad, Bashar mb41 at hw.ac.uk
Fri Feb 26 07:11:42 PST 2010

Dear Marmammers,

The subjective of my thesis is about detecting and characterizing
dispersive North Atlantic Right whale up calls.

I am writing the future work section and I am looking for other
dispersive shallow-water calls from different species to validate the
proposed technique.

Does anybody have some examples ( sound files or spectrogram images) of
dispersive low frequency calls ( for example from Bowhead whales)?

Your help is highly appreciated

Regards,

Bashar Mohammad

E-mail: mb41 at hw.ac.uk

registered under charity number SC000278.