[MARMAM] Photos request for Biodiversity guide

ALEXANDRA COSTA costaf2008 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:54:41 PST 2010

Dear Researchers,
As part of a project developed by Brazilian researchers, they’re publishing a book called "Ilustrated Guide of the Biodiversity of Coast of State of Piauí". This work’s main objective is to provide information about one of the richest areas of the Northern Brazilian coast.
I’m searching for several photos to complete the guide. I would be grateful if you could send me photos of marine mammals such as Balaenoptera edeni, Globicephala macrorhynchus, Kogia sima and Physeter macrocephalus.
We will respect and protect the authors’ rights on any photos or other information you are able to send. In addition, we will be delighted to send a Guide to each author who helps in collaboration on this work.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my request. I look forward to your response. Yours faithfully,

MSc. Alexandra Costa
Biologist, Caju Island Institute (NGO)
costaf2008 at hotmail.comSkype: alexandrafcosta