[MARMAM] Photographs of False killer whales

Fabian Ritter, MEER e.V. ritter at m-e-e-r.de
Thu Dec 9 07:22:33 PST 2010

Dear colleagues,

for the completion of a whale and dolphin identification guide I still
need some images showing the following species:

False killer whales (Pseudorca crassidens)
Northern Right whale (Balaena mysticetus)

Photographs showing ID features would be most appreciated.
I wonder if someone could help me out? I cannot pay a fee but will be
willing to provide free samples of the ID guide as soon as it is printed.

Best,
Fabian

--

Fabian Ritter
-President-

M.E.E.R. e.V.
Bundesallee 123
D-12161 Berlin

T/F: (0)30-644 97 230
e-Mail: ritter+AEA-m-e-e-r.de

www.m-e-e-r.org

---
The dolphins were having a great relaxed time
and there were no major answers they wished
to know the questions to...
(After Douglas Adams)