[MARMAM] Humpback Whale sighting in the tuscan waters

davide bedocchi bedocchid at yahoo.it
Sat Aug 28 01:38:36 PDT 2010

Davide Bedocchi. CETUS Cetacean Research Centre.
Viareggio (LU) – Italy.

Dear Colleagues,
this message is to inform you about the extraordinary sighting of  Humpback Whale (Megaptera novaeangliae) in the Mediterranean Sea. Here below some informations regarding this important sighting for OTC (Cetacean Tuscan Observatory):