[MARMAM] Seeking Cetacea Skin Biopsy Samples

Claire Morgan claire.morgan6 at mail.dcu.ie
Mon Aug 23 06:53:26 PDT 2010

To whom this may be of Intrest:

I am part of a bioinformatics research group in *Dublin, Ireland * working
on mammalian molecular evolution.   Our group has been awarded funding to
perform sequencing analyses on marine mammals.

I am currently in need of *skin** biopsies* (aswell as other tissues), so
that i will be able to conduct RNA-seq analysis to sequence the Cetacean
Transcriptome. We are currently trying to sample whales across the Cetacean
phylogeny.

If there is anyone who has access to skin biopsy samples of RNA quality, or
will be sampling whales over the next few months and is interested in
setting up a collaboration, we would very much like to hear back from you.

Thank you in advance.

Claire Morgan

--
Claire Morgan
Bioinformatics & Molecular Evolution Group

Ph:     +353-1-700-5365
Email: claire.morgan6 at mail.dcu.ie
Web:   bioinf.dcu.ie