[MARMAM] 2010 ACS CONFERENCE Early Bird Registration Ends SEPTEMBER 1

Uko Gorter uko at ukogorter.com
Mon Aug 23 16:08:36 PDT 2010

Dear MARMAM subscribers,

A reminder to all of you, that the EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION to our ACS
conference will END on SEPTEMBER 1.  So sign up now!

There is a direct link to our registration page from the ACS website: www.acsonline.org
The full program and event details are listed below the event ticket
information.

Questions? Contact Kaye Reznick at acsoffice at acsonline.org or call
310-548-6279

The Embassy Suites Hotel is offering a special conference rate of $169/
night.  You can make your hotel reservation separately by calling
831-393-1115

AMERICAN CETACEAN SOCIETY
WHALES 2010, A New Decade of Conservation
12th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE.
November 12-14, 2010
Embassy Suites Hotel, Monterey Bay-Seaside, California.
www.acsonline.org

This is shaping up to be an incredible conference with amazing
speakers and special guests.
Don't miss it, sign up today.  We look forward to seeing you...

Cheryl McCormick PhD, Executive Director
Kaye Reznick, Business Manager

American Cetacean Society
National Headquarters
P.O. Box 1391