[MARMAM] Aquatic Mammals Historical Perspectives DVDs for Year 2 now available!

Kathleen M. Dudzinski kdudzinski at dolphincommunicationproject.org
Wed Aug 4 15:44:57 PDT 2010

Aquatic Mammals Journal announces our Historical Perspective DVDs for
Year 2 are now available for purchase

Year 2 of our Historical Perspectives Series DVDs, interviews with 15
colleagues, are now available for purchase individually or as a set.
Each DVD is available for $19.99 (plus shipping) or the set of 15 DVDs
can be purchased for $250 (plus shipping).

Year 2 of this series includes interviews with: Whitlow Au, Paul
Nachtigall, Lee Miller, Toshio Kasuya, Nobuyuki Miyazaki, Yasuhiko
Naito, Roger Gentry, Robert Brownell, Jr., Katherine Ralls, Christine
Lockyer, Helene Marsh, Jack Terhune, Darlene Ketten, Patrick Moore,
and Ronald Schusterman. Interviews with Drs Miyazaki and Naito are
bilingual, while Dr. Kasuya's interview is in Japanese.

As a reminder, Year 1 of the series includes interviews with: Kenneth
Balcomb, William Evans, Robert Gisiner, Robert Hofman, Gerald Kooyman,
Bruce Mate, Daniel Odell, William Perrin, Karen Pryor, John Reynolds,
Sam Ridgway, Victor B. Scheffer, William Tavolga, Randall Wells, and
Bernd Würsig

Year 3 of our Historical Perspectives Series is already in the
planning and will include Interviews on DVD with Christopher Clark,
Carleton Ray and Joseph Geraci (these three are currently also
available for individual sale) and several more individuals. Also in
Year 3 (for release in January 2011), we will offer two summary DVDs
that present single questions from various scientists on a themed
topic (e.g., advice to students, etc).

Visit the Aquatic Mammals Journal web site for details

http://www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org

Remember with Aquatic Mammals’ new Go Green policy, all articles will
be available online as soon as they are reviewed, accepted and
typeset. Print copies will be available only on-demand with hard
copies published only twice a year.

Historical Perspective DVDs and subscriptions to the journal can be
purchased by credit card online at http://www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org

Thank you for your support.

Cheers,

Kathleen