[MARMAM] Florida Student Chapter Meeting - October 14, 2009

Noel Takeuchi nytakeuchi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:23:45 PDT 2009

*Florida** Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy (FSCSMM)*

The Florida Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy (FSCSMM)
will be in Québec City!  We will be holding a meeting during the
18thBiennial Conference on the Biology of Marine Mammals and we invite
all
interested students to attend.

*Meeting Time: October 14, 2009*

*When: 12:00-1:00PM*

*Where: Room 205A *

The primary objective of the FSCSMM is to create an opportunity for graduate
and undergraduate students studying marine mammals to meet, network, discuss
and exchange ideas in and around the state of Florida.

Please feel free to contact your FSCSMM representatives if you have any
questions or concerns.

Meghan Bills –billsm at ufl.edu

Jen McGee – mcgeej at vetmed.ufl.edu

Noel Takeuchi – nytakeuchi at gmail.com