[MARMAM] Ecological modeling website

Mark Baumgartner mbaumgartner at whoi.edu
Wed Oct 28 09:05:23 PDT 2009

Colleagues,

As part of a long-running workshop, the latest installment of which
was the "Ecological Modeling for Marine Mammalogists" workshop held
just prior to the 18th Biennial Conference in Québec earlier this
month, we are pleased to announce the debut of a website dedicated to
marine mammal habitat modeling.  The website is located at www.whoi.edu/sites/marinemammalmodeling
  and it is a repository for presentations and schedules from past
workshops (dating back to 1999), as well as resources and papers we
hope the community will find useful.  If you missed the modeling
workshop this year, you can find the agenda and all of the
presentations there.  We plan to update the website regularly with new
resources and references, so if you find something missing or have
suggestions for additional content, please contact Mark Baumgartner (mbaumgartner at whoi.edu
).  Enjoy!

Mark Baumgartner (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, USA)
Edward Gregr (SciTech Consulting, Canada)
Ellen Hines (San Francisco State University, USA)
Kristin Kaschner (Albert Ludwigs University, Germany)
Kristin Laidre (University of Washington, USA)
Daniel Palacios (NOAA Pacific Fisheries Environmental Laboratory, USA)
Kathleen Vigness Raposa (Marine Acoustics, Inc., USA)