[MARMAM] Special Ethics Session at the SMM Biennial Conference

Charles Littnan charles.littnan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 00:04:04 PDT 2009

Hello MARMAMers-

The SMM's brand new Ethics Advisory Committee would like to announce a
Special Ethics Session on Thursday night of the conference.  We would
like to give an update to the Society on the state of the EAC, current
members, and what role we currently are playing.  We will then open
the floor to general input from the audience on what sort of services,
material, etc. we can supply.  This is an excellent opportunity for
our membership to give feedback and become invested in the development
of this new but important committee.

Special Ethics Session on Thursday Oct 15 from 8pm - 10pm
Please check your program books or listen for announcements at the
conference to find out the room.

If you have any questions please email us at smmethics at gmail.com

Thank you.
SMM Ethics Advisory Committee