[MARMAM] SMM Gulf Coast student chapter

Courtney Smith smith.court.e at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:41:38 PDT 2009

Hello students,

The SMM Gulf Coast Student Chapter
(GCSC)<http://www.marinemammalscience.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=368&Itemid=160>is
being reorganized and we are now branching out to include marine
mammal
students from Texas and the Florida panhandle, as well as Louisiana,
Mississippi and Alabama -- and we are looking for new members! If you are
student in this region, or are a student conducting marine mammal research
in this area, and would like to join us, please contact Aly Azzara (TAMUG)
at (aly.azzara at gmail.com), or Courtney Smith (USM) at gcsc_contact at yahoo.com
.

GCSC members will be attending the 18th SMM Biennial
Conference<http://www.marinemammalscience.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=74&Itemid=65>in
Quebec next week, and will hold a brief GCSC chapter meeting Tuesday,
13 October, room 205A (at the conference center) from 12:00 to 13:00.
Please join us in helping rebuild this student chapter!

Cheers,

Courtney
--
Courtney Smith