[MARMAM] Tourism impact on marine mammals (Antarctica) - Request for Information

Anke Kuegler anke.kuegler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:43:16 PST 2009

Dear all,
as a part of an university subject I have to do a talk on the topic
"Antarctica and tourism" next week. Unfortunately the literature one
finds is more on penguins and other birds than on mammals. I already
searched the web of science as well as Cambridge journals and our
university bibliographic database. Therefore I would like to ask if
there are any papers or studies concerning the impacts of tourism (not
necessarily whale watching) on seals and cetaceans in general and in
Antarctica in particular. I would appreciate any help very much.

Kind regards,
Anke Kuegler