[MARMAM] 2010 Aquatic Mammals holiday discount subscription offer

Kathleen M. Dudzinski kdudzinski at dolphincommunicationproject.org
Wed Nov 18 03:19:29 PST 2009

Please post to MARMAM, thank you.

Please forgive cross posting to multiple lists.

Aquatic Mammals Journal Offers a SPECIAL subscription Holiday discount.

With each renewed or new subscription to Aquatic Mammals Journal, you
receive: A summary 12-minute video (available as a download from the
journal’s web site in keeping with our green policy) featuring
commentary from Sam Ridgway, Bill Evans, Bill Perrin, Jerry Kooyman
(and several other marine mammal scientists) discussing Climate change/
Global warming and its affect on marine mammals

Visit the Aquatic Mammals Journal web site for details on our

  2010 SUBSCRIPTION RATES for Volume 36 (January to December 2010)

http://store.aquaticmammalsjournal.org

Subscribe today as this special discount expires at midnight on 31
December 2009!

Remember with Aquatic Mammals’ new Go Green policy, all papers will be
available online as soon as they are reviewed, accepted and typeset.
Print copies will be available only on-demand with hard copies
published only twice a year.

  or payment can be made by check in US dollars to:

Aquatic Mammals

c/o Gina Colley

Western Illinois University

Document and Publication Services