[MARMAM] E.A.A.M. Annual Conference

Gnone Guido ggnone at acquariodigenova.it
Thu Nov 5 07:40:39 PST 2009

Dear marmam subscribers,

I forward to you the following message from the President-Elect of the
E.A.A.M.

Best regards,
Guido Gnone
Research Coordinator
Acquario di Genova
ggnone at acquariodigenova.it

Genova, October 8, 2009

Dear Colleagues around the world,

the European Association for Aquatic Mammals (E.A.A.M.), was founded in
1972 to congregate professionals and individuals interested in aquatic
mammals and who devote a significant amount of time to maintenance and
welfare of aquatic mammals, both in zoological environments and in the wild.
One of the best opportunities to join our efforts is the Annual Conference and
as President Elect of the EAAM, it is my great honour to announce the:

38th Symposium of the
European Association of Aquatic Mammals
Hosted by Lisbon Zoo, Portugal
March 12-15, 2010

We strongly encourage everybody with an interest in this field, to participate
with knowledge and share their experience with a presentation.
Lisbon is a very nice city and we'll be spoiled by our host who are intensely
organizing the "First Green Conference" for our association EAAM
Please check for general information and deadlines in January 2010 on the
website of EAAM www.eaam.org <http://www.eaam.org/>.
I look forward to receiving your paper soon and to meeting you all again in the
next EAAM conference in 2010.
Sincerely,

Claudia Gili
President-Elect of EAAM