[MARMAM] CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - with working links

Verfuss Ursula Dr. Ursula.Verfuss at meeresmuseum.de
Thu Nov 5 02:09:12 PST 2009

Sorry for cross posting!

Dear all,

please apologize, but  the links of the message sent before to the ECS-webpage and the conference website do not work! They should work in the text copied below.

Furthermore we created a conference announcement as pdf version:

http://www.ozeaneum.de/fileadmin/ECS_Tagung/ECS2010_ConferenceAnnouncement.pdf

Please feel free to distribute it and to post it up on the bulletin board of your institution. We would appreciate that!

Thanks!

Ursula Verfuss

Dear all,

the online abstract submission opportunity for the 24th conference of the European Cetacean Society just opened at www.europeancetaceansociety.eu <http://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/>  .

The deadline for abstract submission, workshop applications and support requests will be Friday, 13th November 2009. Please be aware that you have to log in to be able to submit your abstract and to register for the ECS conference, held from 22nd to 24th of March 2010 in Stralsund, Germany, a beautiful mediaeval UNESCO world heritage town. The accompanying workshops will take place on the 20th and 21st of March 2010, and an excursion will be offered on the 25th of March.

Further information will be provided in the second announcement and on the conference website at www.ozeaneum.de/en/ecs-2010.html <http://www.ozeaneum.de/en/ecs-2010.html> .

If you have any questions, please contact ecs2010 at meeresmuseum.de <mailto:ecs2010 at meeresmuseum.de>

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Stralsund in March 2010!

On behalf of the Organizing Committee for the ECS 2010,

Ursula Verfuss

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

im Auftrag

Dr. Ursula Verfuß

Wiss. Mitarbeiter

FB Wissenschaft

Deutsches Meeresmuseum

Museum für Meereskunde und Fischerei ∙ Aquarium

Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts

Katharinenberg 14-20

18439 Stralsund

Tel.: +49 (3831) 2650-390