[MARMAM] New Online Documentary about the DTAG and Beaked Whales

Chris Johnson christophe.johnson at mac.com
Wed Jul 1 20:51:14 PDT 2009

Dear Marmam readers,

We have produced a new video as part of our online documentary series,
"Whale Trackers".

"DIVING WITH BEAKED WHALES" explores research using the DTAG.

We interview scientists Mark Johnson of the Wood's Hole Oceanographic
Institution and Natacha Aguilar de Soto of the  University of La
Laguna  in depth about the DTAG, their field work on El Hierro in the
Canary Islands, and their efforts to discover more about these elusive
marine mammals.

	Website - http://www.whaletrackers.com/beaked-whales/

In addition, we are developing new documentaries as part of the Whale
Trackers series for 2010/2011. These 10-20 minute programs aim to
communicate the latest science about marine mammals and their
environment to the general public.  If you are interested in
participating in the series, please send us an email. ( address - chris.johnson at whaletrackers.com
  )

Enjoy,
Chris

CHRIS JOHNSON
  		www.chrisjohnsonimages.com

Director - earthOCEAN media
		www.earthOCEAN.tv

Producer - "Whale Trackers"
	A series exploring whales,dolphins and porpoises around the world.
		www.whaletrackers.com

Board of Directors - Filmmakers for Conservation
		www.filmmakersforconservation.org

email:  	christophe.johnson at mac.com
		chris.johnson at whaletrackers.com
phone:     +61 (03) 9917-2251 (australia)
cell:  	+61 (0) 449-188-770 (australia)
skype:  	chris.earthocean