[MARMAM] Late registration call for ECS 2009 Istanbul

mmonachus mmonachus at ttmail.com
Thu Jan 22 23:35:35 PST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry for cross-posting....

This is the last call for the late registration for the 23rd Annual Conference of the
European Cetacean Society to be held in Istanbul, Turkey on 2-4 March 2009.

The theme of the conference is Climate Change and Marine Mammals.

Before the main conference, on 28 February and 1 March, several
exciting workshops are proposed. Please check our website for details
and contact the workshop organizers: www.tudav.org/ecs2009
<http://www.tudav.org/ecs2009> .

Those who submitted abstracts should have heard from our Scientific Committee. If you have not confirmed to participate the conference, please do so as soon as possible. We are now drafting a program and your abstract may not be included if you haven't sent your confirmation.

The deadline for the late registration is next Friday, 30 January 2009.  You can register and renew
your membership online at ECS website: www.europeancetaceansociety.eu
<http://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/> .  You can also register on site at the venue, but it will be more expensive.

For hotel reservation, although the deadline for early reservation passed already, you can still find the best rate through our travel agency. For more details, please visit 'Accomodation' in our conference website:
www.tudav.org/ecs2009 <http://www.tudav.org/ecs2009>.

If you have any questions, please contact ecs2009 at tudav.org.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Istanbul!

Regards,

Ayaka Amaha Ozturk

Secretary

Organizing Committee for ECS 2009 Istanbul