[MARMAM] LAST CALL: Papers for the EAAM's 2009 Symposium

Elio Vicente eliovicente at zoomarine.pt
Sun Jan 11 08:09:11 PST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

As per request of Dr. Claudia Gili, President-Elect of the EAAM - European Association for Aquatic Mammals (and Chair of the Association's 2009 Annual Symposium), please find below the announcement to the upcoming international meeting, which it will take place in Malta between March 13-16, 2009.

For further information (and related forms), you can check the following websites:
- http://www.eaam.org/conference-2009/
- http://www.mediterraneo.com.mt/eaamconference

We do look forward to welcome you in Malta and we thank you for your attention.

Kind regards,

Sabrina Brando,
Secretary/Treasurer

________________________________

Dear Colleagues around the world,

The European Association for Aquatic Mammals (E.A.A.M.), was funded in 1972 to congregate professionals and individuals interested in aquatic mammals, both in zoological environments and in the wild.

EAAM stimulates people who devote a significant amount of time to maintenance and welfare of aquatic mammals through research, husbandry, training, education, conservation and related activities.

One of the best opportunities to join our efforts is the Annual Conference and as President Elect of the EAAM, it is my great honour to announce the:

37th Symposium of the
European Association of Aquatic Mammals
Hosted by Mediterraneo Marine Park in Malta
March 13-16, 2009

We strongly encourage everybody with an interest in this field, to participate with knowledge and share their experience with a presentation.

Malta is a fantastic country and we'll certainly be spoiled by our hosts.

Please check for general information and deadlines in January 2009 on the website of EAAM www.eaam.org and of our host www.mediterraneo.com.mt/eaamconference.

I look forward to receiving your paper soon and to meeting you all again in the next EAAM conference in 2009

Sincerely,

Claudia Gili,

President-Elect of EAAM
General Curator/Chief Veterinarian (Acquario di Genova - Italy)