[MARMAM] [Fwd: request to Marmam readers for SSL anecdotes and observations]

Terry Johnson rftlj at uaf.edu
Mon Feb 16 18:32:12 PST 2009

I am currently on sabbatical leave writing a book on Steller sea lions.
Please contact me if you would be willing to share anecdotes or
observations, from the field or lab, on SSL behaviors and phenomena.
Also, observations and anecdotes on SSL researcher behaviors and
phenomena. If you don't have time to write them out, email me with a
contact number and I'll contact you by phone.  Credit will be given or
anonymity guaranteed, as you prefer.

Terry Johnson, Professor of Fisheries
University of Alaska Marine Advisory Program
1007 W. 3rd Ave. Suite 100
Anchorage, AK  99501
907-349-0147 sabbatical phone
terry.johnson at uaf.edu

Terry Johnson, Professor of Fisheries
University of Alaska Marine Advisory Program
1007 W. 3rd Ave. Suite 100
Anchorage, AK  99501
907-274-9695 office
907-903-6876 cell