[MARMAM] please post message re: Aquatic Mammals.

Kathleen M. Dudzinski kdudzinski at dolphincommunicationproject.org
Tue Dec 29 14:28:44 PST 2009

Message posted for Dr. JA Thomas, please forgive cross postings.

After 11 years, I am stepping-down as the Managing Editor of Aquatic
Mammals.  I thank all colleagues who have served as a reviewer for the
journal or contributed a manuscript.  I leave the journal in the very
capable hands of Dr. Kathleen Dudzinski, who has been the Co-editor
for the last five years.  Dr. Justin Gregg will assume the Co-editor
position.

In conjunction with John Anderson of Terramar Productions, the new
Editorial team will grow Aquatic Mammals into a multi-media journal.
Please see the journal's website http://www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org
for exciting details about the new feature of real-time publishing,
online publishing, ADA compatible publishing, Historical Perspective
essays and DVDs, and the upcoming Special Issue on Sonars and Cetacean
Strandings.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year.

Dr. Jeanette Thomas
Professor, Department of Biological Sciences
Western Illinois University-Quad Cities
3561 60th St.
Moline, IL  61265