[MARMAM] EAAM - 2010 Annual Symposium (Lisbon, Portugal)

Elio Vicente elio.vicente at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 14:35:40 PST 2009

Dear All,

Allow me to remind you that the upcoming Annual Symposium of the European
Association for Aquatic Mammals (EAAM - www.eaam.org) will be held in
Lisbon, between March 12 and 15.

The conference will be hosted by Lisbon Zoo (www.zoolisboa.pt) and will be
dedicated to all disciplines of marine mammal husbandry, veterinary
medicine, training, conservation, research, environmental education,
display, et cetera.

This will be the first Green Conference of the EAAM and, as such,
considerable changes will be implemented in the structure and dynamics of
the event.

All relevant information can be obtained through the conference's website
(www.eaam2010.net/Default.htm) and the Symposium's Committee
(eaam at eaam2010.net).

On behalf of Claudia Gili, President-elect of the EAAM, we thank you for
your time, and do look to see you in Portugal, next spring!

Kind regards,

E. Vicente