[MARMAM] Launch of our new website: www.vivavaquita.org

WhalesOnWheels at aol.com WhalesOnWheels at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 23:44:45 PST 2009

Team Vaquita is pleased to announce the launch of our new website:

www.vivavaquita.org

This site has been set up by a largely-volunteer group of people and
organizations who are dedicated to doing what we can to help save the World's most
endangered species of marine mammal (Phocoena sinus) from extinction. This
site, along with a coordinated site <www.vaquita.tv>, are intended to
provide the most complete, accurate, and up-do-date information on the status of
the vaquita.

Please pass this link along to others who might be interested, and bookmark
it, so that you can check it frequently for the latest information on
efforts to save the vaquita.

¡Viva Vaquita!