[MARMAM] Arctic Frontiers 2010 - second call for papers

Arntraut Götsch arntraut.gotsch at akvaplan.niva.no
Fri Aug 28 06:24:23 PDT 2009

Arctic Frontiers 2010 - Second call for papers

The scientific conference of Arctic Frontiers 2010 (27-29 January 2010 in Tromsø, Norway) consists of three parallel sessions. The topic for Session II will be social science and health research relating to the economy, self-governance and well-being in Arctic communities.  Sessions I and III will be on the effects of ongoing climatic changes on sea-ice and marine biodiversity.
. Session I: Ice and climate, including paleo climate
. Session II: Sustainable communities in the High North
. Session III: Marine Biodiversity under change
We kindly invite you to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations on these topics.
DEADLINE for submission of abstracts: 19 October 2009.
For full details and instructions on submitting an abstract please see the Arctic Frontiers homepage: www.arctic-frontiers.com.

With best regards
Arntraut Götsch (arntraut.gotsch at akvaplan.niva.no) and Marianne Frantzen (marianne.frantzen at akvaplan.niva.no)
Local organizing committee