[MARMAM] the 5th Animal Sonar Symposium, September 14-18, 2009, Kyoto

AKAMATSU Tomonari akamatsu at affrc.go.jp
Mon Sep 29 19:31:29 PDT 2008

We are pleased to announce that the 5th Animal Sonar Symposium will
be held from September 14 to 18, 2009, in Kyoto, Japan. This meeting
has been held approximately every 10 years very successfully at
Frascati (1966), Jersey (1979), Helsingor (1986), and Algarve (1998).

We invite you to participate in this meeting. We provide contributed
poster sessions that anyone can join. Big afternoon poster sessions
are designed for the discussion among participants. Not only biosonar
research but also any bioacoustic subjects are welcome to join us.
The best presenter(s) will be awarded. All of the contributed papers
will be peer reviewed. In the morning session, over 40 invited
presenters will update their results in biosonar research. Good
papers will be published after the symposium. Further details are below.
http://cse.fra.affrc.go.jp/akamatsu/AnimalSonar.html

Cheers,

Hiroshi Riquimaroux (chair) and Tom Akamatsu (secretary)