[MARMAM] article request

Florencia grandi at cenpat.edu.ar
Wed Sep 17 11:58:17 PDT 2008

    Dear colleagues,

    I am currently working on a manuscript on growth and age at sexual
    matutity in sea lions. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find at my
    university and from colleagues nearby the old paper by Laws (1956) i.e.
    Laws RM (1956) Growth and sexual maturity in aquatic mammals.
    Nature (Lond) 178:193-194

    If you had it available, I would very much appreciate a pdf copy of it.

    Many thanks for your time on this request,
    Florencia Grandi

Lic. Ma. Florencia Grandi
Laboratorio de Mamíferos Marinos,
Centro Nacional Patagónico (CONICET)
Bvd. Brown 2825, 9120 Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Argentina.
Tel: 54-2965 - 451024 - 450401 - 451301 - 451375 - Interno: 252
Fax: 54-2965 - 451543