[MARMAM] 2nd Annual WEZAM Marine Mammal Conference- Abstract Deadline Extended

Ewan D.S. Wolff ewolff at wisc.edu
Fri Sep 12 21:55:35 PDT 2008

The poster abstract submission deadline for the 2nd Annual WEZAM Marine Mammal Conference at UW-Madison has been extended through September 30th.  All abstracts should be submitted via the conference abstract form to ewolff at wisc.edu.  We look forward to your submissions; we have already gotten some great contributions!  The five best student posters as judged by the conference speakers will receive free registration to the conference and the top student poster will receive an award.

Cheers,

Ewan Wolff

Ewan D.S. Wolff, PhD
Dept of Pathobiological Sciences