[MARMAM] ECS 2009 Istanbul conference update

Pierce, Dr Graham J. (School of Biological Sciences) g.j.pierce at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 16:05:42 PDT 2008

________________________________
De: European Cetacean Society (ECS) [mailto:ECS-ALL at JISCMAIL.AC.UK] En nombre de Bayram and Ayaka Öztürk
Enviado el: 31 October 2008 23:30
Para: ECS-ALL at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Asunto: [ECS-ALL] ECS 2009 Istanbul
Dear all,

Along with Abstract Submission Deadline, the organizing committee of ECS 2009 Istanbul will continue to accept video submission, workshop proposal and request for travel grant until 10 November 2008.

Please visit our conference webpage for more details www.tudav.org/ecs2009<http://www.tudav.org/ecs2009>.

Regards,
Ayaka Amaha Ozturk
Organizing Committee